How Does The Program Work?
Purchase a reloadable gift card at the church. Once funds are depleted, take it to the customer service desk, or any cash register and reload it when doing your shopping. The church will receive 5% every time a card is reloaded. Gift cards can be used to purchase anything at KS, (including prescriptions) except for services: Money Orders, Ticket west, Postage Stamps, Lottery Tickets, Starbucks, and other Gift Cards.
How to Reload – very convenient
Each time you shop, reload your card, You can use cash, checks, or a charge card to reload up to $500.00 at a time. There is a five minute delay if you reload at guest services. The gift card must be reloaded in a SEPARATE transaction prior to your groceries being scanned. Each card is identified by a number assigned to the member who purchased it.
Additional Card Sells
You can buy as many cards as you would like. Anyone who shops at KS is a potantial customer (relatives, neighbors, friends, coworkers, total strangers). KS gift cards are accepted at MST Kroger affiliated stores throughout the U.S. including City Market fuel centers, Fred Meyers Jewlers, and Loaf & Jug.
- If your card becomes demagnetized, use the remaining balance and then purchase a new card from the church.
- Cards with a $0 balance will become inactive after 90 days. ou will then need to purchase a new one. A balance as low as $0.01 will keep the card active.
- If you lose or damage your card, call KS immediately, as the remaining balance can be transferred to a new card with the complete card number.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased directly from KS. The cards at the store are not linked to the church.
- Reloadable cards will have a yellow sticker to identify them as reloadable. This should deter you from throwing it away accidentally.