Lakewood Neighborhood Cleanup Day
Load up your car, truck, or trailer with accepted cleanup items and join your neighbors for the first Lakewood Neighborhood Cleanup Day in Ward 1.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2023, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lakewood, 11500 W 20th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215, USA
About the event
- Furniture, mattresses, box springs and bed frames.
- Appliances including stoves, ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens and wood stoves.
- Sinks, toilets, bathtubs, carpet, flooring, doors and windows.
- Engine blocks, car parts or small gas engine equipment.
- Yard waste and slash, including branches (under 4" in diameter) and shrubs.
- Electronics:(Note: Vendor cannot guarantee deletion of any personal or sensitive data.)Computers and computer monitors. Televisions.
- Hazardous materials.
- Landscaping materials or fencing.
- Large branches, dirt, or tree stumps.
- Leaves, bring those to the Lakewood Leaf Recycling event.
- Scrap lumber or drywall.
- Household chemicals, paint, fuel tanks or cans, propane bottles, light bulbs -- these can be recycled at the Rooney Road Recycling Center, by appointment only, for a nominal fee.
- Gravel, asphalt, rock, sod, earth, concrete, brick, blocks, pavers or roofing material.
- General household trash or loose debris that would normally be picked up by a residential trash service.
- Materials or debris from a private contractor's work.
Please note, Lakewood residents can always bring their recyclables for free to Quail Street Recycling Center (1068 Quail St.). The center is open six days a week and accepts clean cardboard boxes, scrap metal, aluminum beverage cans, paper, glass bottles and jars, and plastic bottles.